Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

lol

liked the ending

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

LOLOL

OMG why didnt i think of this?

Pokemon Hunter Trailer Pokemon Hunter Trailer

NICE!!!

LOL Yugioh opening

BSE V3 Round2 BSE V3 Round2

nice

i really enjoyed it, but u should make it longer

Shattered Heaven Act 3.6 Shattered Heaven Act 3.6

Mecha Movement

Your series is really addictive to watch, and really reminds me of gundam seed and 00. Just an advice, i dont think u should copy the mecha movement from seed and 00, u know, make something new

nikedrummer33 responds:

Using them as reference is how I learn to be honest. At least in terms of animating and what's plausible and what looks good animated wise. When there's more confidence in making the action look good, then yeah. I'm already finding myself able to really make what I see in my head work well animated.

As the series goes on, a lot of the action sequences will be original enough.

A.E. Chronics Epis: 1 A.E. Chronics Epis: 1

cool

i liked the suspense, and the cellphone ringing kinda made me jump
good job dude

Shin ArkAngel - 02 Shin ArkAngel - 02

cool

wow, good job man
and it kinda reminds me of gundam seed, but then again, doesnt every mecha animations on newgrounds?
good job dude

Son-Finale responds:

Thank you my friend!

Shattered Heaven Act 3.3 Shattered Heaven Act 3.3

sweet

this episode lacked action, but it was really good

nikedrummer33 responds:

Thanks. Though I would like to point out that these are never meant as stand alone episodes. Hence the "3.3", it's merely the 3rd scene of the entire 3rd episode. I've just been putting up the scenes as I finish them. On my site I have the full episodes with the opening and ending. Each episode is approx 17 mins in length.

So that's why some "episodes" don't really stand alone, it's because they're just part of the actual thing.

Newgrounds-Invasion Newgrounds-Invasion

loved it!!!!!

that was friggen awesome!!!!!!!! and by the way, one of the animators looks like kyon from the melancholy of haruhi suzumyia

Anime - theatre 2 Anime - theatre 2

nice

mysterious mask guy is hei from darker than black